Monday, January 5, 2015

College of Environmental Science and Forestry

Greetings dearest friends, today I visited ESF - Suny College of Environmental Science and Forestry. I'm happy to announce that on this day January 5th, 2015 I found my calling in the world of Mycology. I am on my way to pursuing a career in Mycology - the Study of Fungi - which, along with bacteria, mildews, yeasts, mushrooms, and related organisms, make up the most primitive group of plants. I'm starting with an undergraduate Bachelor Degree Program of Science in fall 2015 studying Forest Ecosystem Science. After i graduate, i'll be focusing on a Masters in Forest Pathology and Mycology. I'm so Excited!!! The Mushroom Fairy is climbing up the Polypore Ladder to reach the top of the trees, on a quest to learn all about the Medicinal Mushrooms & Immune Defenders. What a great start to the New YEAR 2015

PICTURES I TOOK DURING MY FIRST VISIT TO SUNY ESF

I'm so Excited to start attending School in the Fall of 2015 












































No comments:

Post a Comment